Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

TGIF! I watched some of the early morning shows today and they reported that more people will be traveling this holiday weekend especially since the gas prices have gone down. I was excited by this news because so many of us have endured staycations as they are called in order to save money. I know the highways will be bustling with traffic, but it's going to be nice to see lots of people getting away for the long weekend.

I will be staying close to home and plan to catch a cookout in my neighborhood. The menu will include my yummy deviled eggs and tossed salad.

I hope your Memorial Day weekend plans entail fun in the sun along with good grilling. Please travel safely, wear your seat belt, and pack the cooler with plenty of water to stay hydrated. Oh yeah, don't forget the sunscreen. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment