Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Wishing Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Brother, and Uncles today. This is such a special day to celebrate and to thank our Dad's for all they have done to help shape our lives. I know some Father's may have passed on, but the memories always live on in our hearts.

Today is the perfect day to remember those special times, conversations, and gatherings that meant so much in our lives. Here are a few I can recall with my Dad:

-->Attending and cheering me on at my school track events
-->Riding the snowmobile after lots of snow had fallen
-->Our summer vacation to Minnesota and eating fresh fish
-->Taking the pontoon boat out on the lake and relaxing
-->Listening ear and providing sound advice just when I needed it

Have a great day Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment