Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Hot, but Keep on Walking

I saw one of my neighbors out walking this morning and my thoughts were that she's getting her walking exercise in early. The heat in Atlanta has been brutal and pretty much all around the country. I have read other bloggers mention the heat in their cities too. I am an avid walker and this heatwave makes it hard to keep up. The early morning walks can clear your mind before the day's activities begin and listening to the birds chirping is really nice. Take Fido along with you to give them their daily dose of exercise too. I purposely park a safe distance when I'm out & about so that I can sneak in some walking to and from my car. It's hot, but keep on walking by heading out early or later in the evening to beat the heat. Remember to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment