Sunday, June 5, 2011

Delightful Sunday

Hello to Sunday and it's delightful! I won't bore you with the details of the weather. I think you probably know by now that it's steamy hot in Atlanta and around the country. The weather folks told us to look for these hot temps for the next 10 days. There is the cutest family of 4 hummingbirds that have been stopping by my backyard for drinks...let me explain that by saying they are quenching their thirst at the birdbath :-) I get my share of birds, but this is a first for the hummingbirds. Last year, I did spot one feeding on the nectar of the hanging petunia flower at my front door. A pretty sight!

I did a small organization project in my closet this morning. I still had some turtlenecks on the shelves that made me hot just looking at them. I put in their place some lighter tops in nice, cool pastel colors. I will admit that I have a serious pet-peeve on keeping clothes of the same color together. You won't find a pair of black slacks for example mixed in with beige or gray. Each color remains in it's section. It's just me, but worth a try in your own closet.

There's one slice of leftover frozen pizza so that will be lunch. I'm thinking stir fry veggies over pasta for Sunday dinner. I bought some good-looking peaches and sliced them in a bowl for a cool snack. Yum is the word!
Credit: Free photos from acobox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment